Reading through my past diaries, I would say that I did a decent
job of not making all of them a collection of dry summaries. I feel like all my
diaries have at least a little bit of my opinions or some analysis in them. I
do think that I could stand to be more analytical in future diary posts. That
way the diaries would be more helpful when I'm writing the essay later in the
week. I've also done more half readings than I've wanted to in this first half
of the class, and I hope that I can do more full readings in the second half.
My posts vary somewhat in length since
some are half-reading diaries and some are full reading diaries, but I feel
like in either case the posts are of a good length. I also like to include
pictures in my diaries since they help call to mind the stories that I read in
that unit. I have only included quotes sparingly, but I may start to do that
more in future posts. I occasionally make connections to other works I've read,
but again I think I could do this more.
No comments:
Post a Comment