This week’s felt really busy even though there wasn’t a lot
of school-related things I had to worry about. I played basketball with some
friends on Wednesday and for whatever reason found myself falling on the floor
a lot during play. At one point I was dribbling up the court and either tripped
over someone’s foot or stumbled and ended up sliding about ten feet across the
hardwood! The result of all this was about four or five really nasty floor
burns, all of which still look pretty bad even though it’s been several days
now. Even though my muscles ached pretty badly Friday, I played again with my
friends that day and probably didn’t do my body any favors by doing so. I know
I didn’t do the burn on my left knee much good when I landed on it again after
getting caught up in a screen. My knee is hurting even as I type!
Naturally,
Saturday I felt absolutely exhausted and could not motivate myself to do
anything other than lay on the couch staring blankly at a TV screen for most of
the day. So yeah, last weekend was not particularly productive
for me. I’ve been sleeping a little more than normally and have felt overall
very gassed for whatever reason. I’ve got two big papers due within the next
three weeks though, and I have signed up to go to a Christian on Campus trip to
Lubeck, Texas next weekend, so I can’t exactly afford to slow down my pace now.
Hopefully I can get a second wind as I progress through this week. I'm only doing a half-reading for this week, but I found a good unit that I works well with a half-reading. The Khasi folktales have a lot of entertaining, self-contained stories.
| Penguins! (Wikipedia Commons) |
No comments:
Post a Comment