So I went on a vacation with my family in late July to visit a relative and enjoy one of Austin's beautiful timeshares, and the city quickly became one of my favorite places I've ever visited. The area we saw was absolutely gorgeous, not to mention super hilly! The houses there are really lovely as well, with lots of diverse designs.
 |
(Image Information: personal photo of one of the places we visited in Austin;
photo from July 2014.) |
The lake house we stayed at was super nice too.
 |
(Image Information: personal photo of the house we stayed at photo from July 2014.) |
Compared to some of the other houses we saw, ours was comparatively pedestrian!
 |
(Image Information: personal photo of the back porch view from the lake house photo from July 2014.) |
Austin's an awesome place for group photos!
 |
(Image Information: personal photo of my immediate family and me photo from July 2014.) |
It's also a great place if you like having fun on the lake.
 |
(Image Information: personal photo of my sister and niece out tubin' photo from July 2014.) |
 |
(Image Information: personal photo of my sister-in-law tubing photo from July 2014.) |
We actually didn't eat out too much while we were there, but on Sunday we tried out a BBQ place called Stiles Switch, which had some of the best barbecue I've ever tasted.
Verdict: 10/10 would go again.
What a great set of pictures, Kyle! And now you've got me curious to try Stiles... my parents live in Austin (such a fabulous place to visit, and they live right downtown, near campus), and my dad especially would probably be keen to try a new barbecue place! Excellent: it's fun to read all of these favorite places posts, especially when I get a restaurant review I might be able to make use of. Yummmm!
ReplyDelete